9.21.2007

My head is heavy

My head is heavy. I have things I want to do, but not the energy to move. Several things that move around in my head of what I would want to do. I want to paint a woman with dark brown hair. I see the highlights on her face in my head. I see the color of paints and think of the mixtures to create the colors. I see the finished product and at the same time the original outline. Why I see this woman. I have no idea. I also have no idea of why I want to paint her. I also hear the piano. I can think of pieces I want to work on and know that my hands need to relearn them. The notes still make sense in my head, but it is my fingers that are not up to speed with my brain. I have a fear of loosing those notes all together and so want to play. I also greatly enjoy playing. Hearing the song flow exactly as you expect it to in your head. It brings you to a different place that is more peaceful, because music is the only thing you are concentrating on. Music is quite different when your whole body is into the action of creating it. I'm thinking of all these things, but now I am sitting on the couch thinking of how my head hurts and the bed sounds so good right now. The only thing that keeps me from walking those extra steps is the warmth of Adam's body against me on the couch. My head is so heavy and my brain hurts to function. I hate my sinuses.

No comments: