12.01.2005

God's Love

Why hold on to the pain of the past? My memories have haunted me. When those memories came back to thier fullest this blog was where I wrote and relived them. It felt right to put those instances, those scenes into writing. But I have not felt compelled to post for some time now. Last night I was crying to Adam. It wasn't because I felt fear or pain, but instead it was because of how happy I am. I've realized recently how miraculously my life has changed. Adam told me the verse I put up earlier:
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

I knew it was true. It has been very true in my life. What happened? I apologized for once. For the drugs, for the lies, for the horrible things that I had done. I asked for forgiveness. Then I prayed for help. I remember walking by myself and thinking I cannot be alone. It is not my calling to be in a convent and it was not right how I was living my life at that time. I needed someone. I needed Adam. He was introduced to me the very next day. But that is not all. My life has been completely transformed. There is no reason why I cannot continue this blog simply because I have no feelings of pain to post. This blog is also a representation of my faith. I also chose Eve to tell of my love for Adam. We both have our faults, but he has truly helped bring me closer to our Father. For these reasons, I have much more to tell. That will come later. Now I need to sleep.

May God bless you all and the Holy Spirit keep you strong.

(link to art)

No comments: